Sunday, October 25, 2020

Smile Precure: Cure March S.H. Figuarts Review

Cure March

Packaging:

Front -> Back -> Right -> Left -> Top

    As usual, amazing packaging. Sorry for the botched left side picture. I really like how dynamic March's poses are!

Packaging Score: 5/5

    Let's figure this out. (Haha bad puns.)

    (Not including basic pairs) March has 3 pairs of hands, 3 expressions, and the neck joint. Branded stand is included as well as a backdrop and manual. (Which come with all of them, but I just realized I haven't been including them.)


   Pretty lackluster accessories, I guess. Not much to note. As I said with Peace, I really wish they had given them some accessories based on their attacks; like a soccer ball for March to kick or something. I know Egret and Bloom came with shields, but they were released after so I don't think I can make that comparison. An extra face would have been nice as well..


Accessory Score: 2/5
 



    March's sculpt? Amazing. This is literally a top tier figuart, hands down. I always thought she looked great and now having her makes me so happy. Her bangs? Pose-able. Her ponytail? Pose-able. Now it is a bit heavy, but definitely not as much; I can't tell if it's solid or not, but it's easy to balance the weight and she has no trouble at all with getting posed.

Here you can see the up-close bang joints, as well as her beautiful face! She's really true to the show counterpart and radiates the motherly energy we love.


Sculpt Score: 5/5

Articulation Score: 4/5

Accuracy Score: 5/5



Final Thoughts

    I really love March's figure. I remember when she was first announced and I wanted her so badly, and now I do. It's kind of a sentimental full-circle moment. If you love this green cure, as you should, definitely pick this figure up!

Overall Score: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment